How To Delete Bible in Tagalog Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bible in Tagalog account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bible in Tagalog app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bible in Tagalog completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Bible in Tagalog Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bible in Tagalog. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bible in Tagalog via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bible in Tagalog.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bible in Tagalog of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bible in Tagalog's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bible in Tagalog on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bible in Tagalog from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bible in Tagalog app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bible in Tagalog from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bible in Tagalog icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bible in Tagalog.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bible in Tagalog app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bible in Tagalog" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Bible in Tagalog from your Android phone
To delete Bible in Tagalog from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bible in Tagalog.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bible in Tagalog app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bible in Tagalog app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bible in Tagalog Software Details
1. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
2. The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
3. The Bible is the most read book in the world, it has been translated into more than 2000 languages and more than 6 billion copies of the Bible have been printed.
4. - The Bible is accessible online or off, and you can share verses with your friends as well as bookmark verses and create a list of favorites.
5. - This Bible app is an audio version of the Bible, which allows listening to all the chapters, and verses of the Scriptures.
6. The Pentateuch is the term applied to the first five books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
7. Millions of people are reading the Bible from a Bible app and increasing their happiness in life.
8. In spite of that diversity, the Bible has a unity that explains the divine authorship.
9. The Minor Prophets include:Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
10. Now you can enjoy it in this easy-to-use Bible app on your smartphone or tablet.
11. This app provides the Bible in the Tagalog or Filipino language.