1. Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more.
2. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences. • Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
1. It's not always ready, not always connected and definitely not fast, you guys need to change that in your advertising, it's a lie! And remove the ads, I didn't pay for that.this app is absolute garbage! it takes so long to load on my Android device I begin to think I've gone back in time and it's running from dial up.
2. My only remaining issue is that while paired to Amazon Music I lose control of the volume which appears to be set by Alexa.
3. If you're using audible and you leave the page to go use another app and go back to it to rewind, fast forward, or pause the audiobook, instead the whole screen will go blank and you have to restart the app, re-enter the echo, re-enter the book, and wait for it to reload before you can do anything with it at all, and it does this every single time.
4. Everytime I think I've mastered the app you guys push out another one making it difficult for me to set alarms for my echo via my phone! But other than that, it can be useful that's why I give it a 4, but your pushing it.
5. I have 10 alarms...connected Spotify to Amazon Alexa.
6. Problem solved.Dear Amazon, Thank you for fixing the speaker group issues.
7. *Please make it easier to set alarms via mobile instead of me having to go on a safari mission to find it everytime.*Absolute rubbish One of the most known devices and one of the worst operating app.
8. Like I said, pure garbage.IMO Most, if not probably all of Amazon's software, hardware, and applications, are buggy and, at times very frustrating to use.
9. Seems like a sleazy way for Amazon to collect even more of my personal info to become even more of a monopoly without delivering a useful service.
10. Also that when you're setting alarms, if you accidentally touch the alarm and not the on/off switch on the righthand side of said alarm, then hit back because you were trying to turn the alarm on, not edit it, you're back at the top of your list of alarms.
11. It takes forever to load, devices are removed from certain group or associated with wrong group.
I have an iPhone 7 and I am trying to open Amazon Alexa on my phone but anytime I open the app after download it just shuts off and goes back to my home ,I click it again and it shuts off still ,I can’t open it