How to Cancel My IBD Care
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel My IBD Care Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My IBD Care Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My IBD Care will now be canceled.
Cancel My IBD Care Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My IBD Care
Cancel My IBD Care via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My IBD Care's Website
Another way of canceling My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.3amp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My IBD Care: Crohn’s & Colitis App
My IBD Care is a free, award-winning app that has been developed by experts to help people with Crohn’s and Colitis live happier, healthier lives. JOIN FOR FREE & GAIN SUPPORT IN THE SELF-MANAGEMENT OF YOUR CONDITION: Expert-led Courses: Build better habits with IBD specific courses relating to sleep, medication, wellbeing, physical activity and life in lockdown. Try single day activities or courses up to 28 days in length! Personal health record: Maintain a record of your health, operations and tests to share with your clinical team. Symptoms tracker: Track your symptoms to understand & manage your condition more efficiently. Reminders for medications and appointments: Schedule notifications to keep on top of your care. *New* Stool Tracker: Record your bowel movements over the course of your day, based on the Bristol Stool Chart. Newsfeed: Access trustworthy and relevant news relating to the IBD community. Library: Learn more about living with Crohn’s or Colitis from articles & videos from the NHS and Crohn’s and Colitis UK (CCUK). Message your hospital team: If your hospital is not yet signed up, let your IBD clinical team know that you would like My IBD Care to be implemented in your hospital. MORE ABOUT OUR FREE EXPERT-LED COURSES We have created a variety of courses specifically to help support individuals in their IBD journey. Currently, our longer courses focus on 5 major areas of self-management, including: Sleep Medication Wellbeing Phys...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app