How To Cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MedShr website
- Alternatives to MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases
Cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MedShr will now be canceled.
Cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MedShr
Cancel MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases's Website
Another way of canceling MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.medshr.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MedShr: Discuss Clinical Cases App
Developed by doctors, MedShr is the easiest and safest way for medical professionals to discover, discuss and share clinical cases and medical images. Join our community and connect with hundreds of thousands of verified doctors, healthcare professionals and medical students sharing knowledge and learning from each other in a secure private network. MedShr’s Awards include: Facebook App of the Year for Social Good Award; The Evening Standard Startup of the Year 2018; and a World Summit Award from the United Nations. The app has been featured on the BBC, Sky News, The Evening Standard, Th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please delete my account on email.because so many emails from medshr unable to read and respond to my other important mails.pls delete it
— by Ghulam Murta Doctor on Jun 29 2021
Search for another app