How to Delete My Invisalign Completely
Learn how to delete your My Invisalign - Official App account, your personal data and also delete the My Invisalign app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with My Invisalign - Official App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete My Invisalign Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Invisalign - Official App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Invisalign - Official App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Invisalign.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Invisalign of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting My Invisalign's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Invisalign - Official App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Invisalign - Official App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete My Invisalign app from your Iphone
If you want to delete My Invisalign - Official App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Invisalign - Official App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Invisalign - Official App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Invisalign - Official App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Invisalign - Official App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete My Invisalign from your Android phone
To delete My Invisalign - Official App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Invisalign - Official App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Invisalign - Official App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Invisalign - Official App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Invisalign - Official App Software Details
1. Are you looking to transform your smile with the most advanced clear aligner system in the world? Already in treatment and need support? The My Invisalign app helps deliver healthy, beautiful smiles by allowing its users to manage their entire Invisalign® journey right from their mobile device.