How to Cancel Anthem Medicaid
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Anthem Medicaid subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Anthem Medicaid subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Anthem Medicaid Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Anthem Medicaid subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Anthem Medicaid".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Anthem Medicaid subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Anthem Medicaid subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Anthem Medicaid Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Anthem Medicaid" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Anthem Medicaid will now be canceled.
Cancel Anthem Medicaid Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Anthem Medicaid via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Anthem Medicaid. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Anthem Medicaid
Cancel Anthem Medicaid via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Anthem Medicaid via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Anthem Medicaid's Website
Another way of canceling Anthem Medicaid subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Anthem Medicaid app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://mss.anthem.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Anthem Medicaid App
Meet Anthem, powered by Sydney – a simple, personal way to get information about your health plan. Make it personal with information and features designed around you. • Sign in easily and securely with Android Fingerprint. • Have your member ID card with you always. • Get important information about your benefits and claims. Find programs that interest you and build an action plan to meet your health goals. • Search for free and low-cost community resources. • Explore wellness resources. • Sync your fitness devices. Keep it simple and find help for your healthcare questions. • Check your symptoms with our symptom checker. • Find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy or specialist in your plan. • Ask questions in real time through an interactive chat. • Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night. Ready to get started? Add Anthem to your mobile device today. Anthem, powered by Sydney, is offered through an arrangement with CareMarket Inc. Some capabilities may not be available with all health plans.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app