How to Cancel 24/7 Care
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your 24/7 Care subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your 24/7 Care subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel 24/7 Care Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 24/7 Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "24/7 Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 24/7 Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 24/7 Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 24/7 Care Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "24/7 Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 24/7 Care will now be canceled.
Cancel 24/7 Care Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 24/7 Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 24/7 Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 24/7 Care
Cancel 24/7 Care via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 24/7 Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on 24/7 Care's Website
Another way of canceling 24/7 Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 24/7 Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 24/7 Care App
24/7 Care connects you with a licensed health care provider 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video consults. Within minutes, a provider will contact you ready to listen and resolve your issue. If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice. * It’s health care when and where you want it! 24/7 Care providers can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if medically necessary, for many medical issues, including: - Sore throat and stuffy nose - Allergies - Cold and flu symptoms - Bronchitis- Poison ivy - Pink eye - Urinary tract infection - Respiratory infection - Sinus problems - Ear infection And more... HOW DOES IT WORK? Request a consult – Open the 24/7 Care App and request a consult, provide medical history and pay for the consult. Your 24/7 Care account is also available online at www.24-7care.com or toll-free at 855-615-8346. Talk to a health care provider – Within minutes, a provider reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video. 24/7 Care consults have no time limit; you can speak to the provider for as long as you’d like. Pick up prescription – The provider discusses the issue with you, answers any questions and recommends next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice. HOW DO I GET 24/7 CARE? 24/7 Care is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app