How to Cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis will now be canceled.
Cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis
Cancel Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis's Website
Another way of canceling Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://afra.web.id/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nursing Care Plans & Diagnosis App
This apps have 1000+ nursing care plans samples and 50+ nursing diagnosis samples Nursing Care Plans List: - Basic Nursing and General Care Plans List - Surgery and Perioperative Care Plans List - Maternal and Newborn Care Plans List - Pediatric Nursing Care Plans List - Cardiac Care Plans List - Endocrine and Metabolic Care Plans List - Gastrointestinal Care Plans List - Genitourinary Care Plans List - and more Nursing Diagnosis List: - Activity Intolerance - Acute Confusion - Acute Pain - Anxiety - Caregiver Role Strain - Constipation - Chronic Pain - Decreased Cardiac Output - and more *Disclaimer: All content in this application is for information and education purposes only. All content in the application can be obtained from online sources, reference sources are listed at the bottom of the content. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any content can be removed on request by the copyright owner.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app