How to Delete 24/7 Care Completely
Learn how to delete your 24/7 Care account, your personal data and also delete the 24/7 Care app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with 24/7 Care completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete 24/7 Care Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 24/7 Care. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 24/7 Care via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 24/7 Care.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 24/7 Care of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting 24/7 Care's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 24/7 Care on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 24/7 Care from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete 24/7 Care app from your Iphone
If you want to delete 24/7 Care from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 24/7 Care icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 24/7 Care.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 24/7 Care app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 24/7 Care" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete 24/7 Care from your Android phone
To delete 24/7 Care from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 24/7 Care.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 24/7 Care app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 24/7 Care app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
24/7 Care Software Details
1. 24/7 Care connects you with a licensed health care provider 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video consults.
2. Talk to a health care provider – Within minutes, a provider reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video.
3. 24/7 Care consults have no time limit; you can speak to the provider for as long as you’d like.
4. Request a consult – Open the 24/7 Care App and request a consult, provide medical history and pay for the consult.
5. 24/7 Care is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization.
6. - Talk to a health care provider, anytime, anywhere.
7. Your 24/7 Care account is also available online at or toll-free at 855-615-8346.
8. Pick up prescription – The provider discusses the issue with you, answers any questions and recommends next steps.