How To Cancel Express Plus Medicare Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Express Plus Medicare and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Express Plus Medicare subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Express Plus Medicare subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Express Plus Medicare website
- Alternatives to Express Plus Medicare
Cancel Express Plus Medicare Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Express Plus Medicare subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Express Plus Medicare".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Express Plus Medicare subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Express Plus Medicare subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Express Plus Medicare Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Express Plus Medicare" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Express Plus Medicare will now be canceled.
Cancel Express Plus Medicare Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Express Plus Medicare via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Express Plus Medicare. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Express Plus Medicare
Cancel Express Plus Medicare Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Express Plus Medicare via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Express Plus Medicare's Website
Another way of canceling Express Plus Medicare subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Express Plus Medicare app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Express Plus Medicare App
The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online. Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the app you can: • submit Medicare claims • update your bank account details and contact information • order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card • view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members • view, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years • view your Medicare Safety Net balance • register or change your organ donation decision...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app