Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CareSimple:
Now you understand what the Law says, Send your Request directly to CareSimple using the form below:
Alternatively, you can follow these steps below to get CareSimple to delete your account/data:
1. The CareSimple Patient App is an easy way for you to monitor and manage your health conditions and your communications with your care team from the comfort of your home.
2. If you would like to participate, ask your employer, health plan or health care provider if they sponsor the program.
3. Your doctor sends you an invitation to participate in a CareSimple Remote Patient Monitoring program, and you’ll receive a code to access the app as well as a device in the mail.
4. Your care team then monitors your health and can make informed decisions on how to provide the best care for you and your condition based on the regular readings you provide.
5. The plan will include measurements (ex: take blood pressure daily), questionnaires (ex: respond to wellness check monthly) or other instructions (ex: check your feet weekly).
6. A personalized care plan will be created by your health care provider.
7. You will also be able to exchange messages (text, photo) with your health provider using the “Inbox” section of the app.
8. This device takes your measurements and sends your readings directly to your health file in your physician’s office.
9. The info collected in the app will be available to your health provider.
10. The app allows for measurement collection from BTLE paired devices (e.g. Blood Pressure, Scale) when application is in background.
11. The CareSimple Patient App is your companion app throughout the program.
Liked CareSimple? you may also like other Medical apps like Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi; COVID19 - DXB Smart App; LIFE Pharmacy; AO Surgery Reference; Abridge for Patients;