How to Delete Skills Hub Completely
Learn how to delete your Skills Hub - Nursing Skills account, your personal data and also delete the Skills Hub app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Skills Hub - Nursing Skills completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Skills Hub Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Skills Hub - Nursing Skills. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Skills Hub - Nursing Skills via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Skills Hub.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Skills Hub of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Skills Hub's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Skills Hub - Nursing Skills on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Skills Hub - Nursing Skills from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Skills Hub app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Skills Hub - Nursing Skills from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Skills Hub - Nursing Skills icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Skills Hub - Nursing Skills.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Skills Hub - Nursing Skills app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Skills Hub - Nursing Skills" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Skills Hub from your Android phone
To delete Skills Hub - Nursing Skills from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Skills Hub - Nursing Skills.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Skills Hub - Nursing Skills app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Skills Hub - Nursing Skills app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Skills Hub - Nursing Skills Software Details
1. The Skills Hub Platform includes tools for content creation, which allows schools and institutions to author their own instructions, upload videos and create their question banks etc.
2. Students can simply download the customized content and upload performance data for faculty review.