How to Delete JioHealthHub Completely
Learn how to delete your JioHealthHub account, your personal data and also delete the JioHealthHub app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with JioHealthHub completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete JioHealthHub Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by JioHealthHub. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting JioHealthHub via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with JioHealthHub.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify JioHealthHub of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting JioHealthHub's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of JioHealthHub on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete JioHealthHub from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete JioHealthHub app from your Iphone
If you want to delete JioHealthHub from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the JioHealthHub icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on JioHealthHub.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the JioHealthHub app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete JioHealthHub" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete JioHealthHub from your Android phone
To delete JioHealthHub from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on JioHealthHub.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the JioHealthHub app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the JioHealthHub app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
JioHealthHub Software Details
1. Are you facing difficulties in managing physical medical records? Scan, upload and manage all your medical records (lab reports, prescription, medical bills etc.) and securely share them with your doctor, family and friends with ease.
2. Not getting time to visit a doctor’s clinic? With JioHealthHub you can consult doctors’ privately over video also, get your health queries answered at your convenience.
3. Get up to 70% off on diagnostic services like thyroid tests, diabetes tests, full body check-ups and exclusive health check-ups from the best labs nearby to you.
4. Get samples collected from the comfort of your home, access reports on your phone and consult an expert doctor online, all for free.
5. Book health check-ups & lab tests from reputed & quality certified labs.
6. It’s ultimately your genes that govern your health! Get advanced genetic tests done and be proactive in predicting your health and disease status.
7. Learn health tips advocated by renowned healthcare providers on JioHealthHub.
8. * Find the right doctor closest to you; doctor’s online profile & consultation fees; & book appointments.
9. * Access all your digital health records in one place.
10. * Access to well expert-written health tips & articles for free.
11. Start filling in your health data and track progress in charts to understand your health better.
12. * Consult or Video Chat doctor online anywhere, anytime.
13. Are you looking to lose or gain weight? Consult an expert to manage your weight and get personalized diet plans from the top nutritionists and dietitians.
14. * Online doctor consultation of experienced doctors from top hospitals in India.
15. Read about the benefits of yoga, exercise and stay on top of your health.
16. Read about common diseases like diabetes, cancer, heart disorder, asthma, arthritis, their symptoms and tips for prevention.
Reported Deleting Issues
— by SURENDRA R VASAVA on Jul 08 2021