How to Delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials Completely
Learn how to delete your CUREiTT- Clinical Trials account, your personal data and also delete the CUREiTT- Clinical Trials app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with CUREiTT- Clinical Trials completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CUREiTT- Clinical Trials. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CUREiTT- Clinical Trials via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CUREiTT- Clinical Trials.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CUREiTT- Clinical Trials of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting CUREiTT- Clinical Trials's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CUREiTT- Clinical Trials on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials app from your Iphone
If you want to delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CUREiTT- Clinical Trials icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CUREiTT- Clinical Trials.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CUREiTT- Clinical Trials app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials from your Android phone
To delete CUREiTT- Clinical Trials from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CUREiTT- Clinical Trials.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CUREiTT- Clinical Trials app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CUREiTT- Clinical Trials app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CUREiTT- Clinical Trials Software Details
1. Doctors or medical practitioners can identify the clinical trials either suitable for their patients or based on their specialties and search trials for numerous diseases and share trial details with their colleagues.
2. CUREiTT is a beneficial app devised for both patients and doctors that uses the convenience of technology to find appropriate clinical trials in their geographical area with a snap of a button.
3. The current version of the app provides clinical trials for diseases such as Breast cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung cancer, Cardiac tumor, Brain tumor, etc.
4. Registered users and family members can see matching clinical trials and contact the facilities conducting the clinical trials to inquire about participation.
5. The clinical trial information can be shared using text, email, or social media with anyone who may be appropriate for the clinical trial.