How To Delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Skeleton | 3D Anatomy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Skeleton | 3D Anatomy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Skeleton | 3D Anatomy
Delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Skeleton | 3D Anatomy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Skeleton | 3D Anatomy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Skeleton 3D Anatomy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Skeleton 3D Anatomy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Skeleton | 3D Anatomy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Skeleton | 3D Anatomy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy from your Android phone
To delete Skeleton | 3D Anatomy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Skeleton | 3D Anatomy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Skeleton | 3D Anatomy Software Details
Free access to 3D anatomical models of skull, trunk and upper limb. In-app purchases to unlock all body regions (Full Version) "Skeleton | 3D Atlas of Anatomy" is a next generation anatomy atlas in 3D which gives you availability of interactive highly detailed anatomical models! Each bone of the human skeleton has been reconstructed in 3D, you can rotate and zoom in on each model and observe it in detail from any angle. By selecting models or pins you will be shown the terms related to any specific anatomical part, you can select from 11 languages and show the terms in two languages sim...