How to Delete Anatomyka Completely
Learn how to delete your Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas account, your personal data and also delete the Anatomyka app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Anatomyka Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Anatomyka.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Anatomyka of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Anatomyka's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Anatomyka app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Anatomyka from your Android phone
To delete Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Anatomyka - 3D Anatomy Atlas Software Details
1. Every anatomical system is accompanied by detailed information about its structure , including organ information, clinical notes and a general description.
2. *** Skeletal system - A List of Landmarks is pinned directly to the corresponding bones with description, visualized foramina, correct audio pronunciation, and classification.
3. Explore the general anatomy, the entire skeletal system for FREE, with over 4500 landmarks on display.
4. A vivid, color coded 3D map allows users to view high-resolution textures accompanied by informative descriptions from comprehensive textbook ‘Memorix Anatomy’.
5. Explore more than 80 body parts and regions, all of which have been clearly labelled and sorted according to their correct medical hierarchies.
6. *** General anatomy - Discover the anatomy planes, axis locations, and directions that comprise the human body.
7. Choose from different themes for a better visual experience, including classic atlas, dark atlas, dark space and cartoon style.
8. Labels automatically highlight the name and color of the organ and are great for creating anatomical posters.
9. These are arranged into a proper anatomical hierarchy, meaning learning is structured and easy to understand.