How To Delete Anatomy 3D Atlas Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Anatomy 3D Atlas account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Anatomy 3D Atlas app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Anatomy 3D Atlas completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Anatomy 3D Atlas Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Anatomy 3D Atlas. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Anatomy 3D Atlas via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Anatomy 3D Atlas.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Anatomy 3D Atlas of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Anatomy 3D Atlas's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Anatomy 3D Atlas on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Anatomy 3D Atlas from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Anatomy 3D Atlas app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Anatomy 3D Atlass from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Anatomy 3D Atlas icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Anatomy 3D Atlas.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Anatomy 3D Atlas app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Anatomy 3D Atlas" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Anatomy 3D Atlas app from your Android device
To delete Anatomy 3D Atlas from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Anatomy 3D Atlas.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Anatomy 3D Atlas app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Anatomy 3D Atlas app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Anatomy 3D Atlas Software Details
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents. Some of the contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly. "Anatomy 3D Atlas" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle. The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution. The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation and the study of single parts or groups of...