How to Delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide Completely
Learn how to delete your Human Skeleton Reference Guide account, your personal data and also delete the Human Skeleton Reference Guide app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Human Skeleton Reference Guide completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Human Skeleton Reference Guide. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Human Skeleton Reference Guide via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Human Skeleton Reference Guide.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Human Skeleton Reference Guide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Human Skeleton Reference Guide's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Human Skeleton Reference Guide on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Human Skeleton Reference Guide icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Human Skeleton Reference Guide.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Human Skeleton Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide from your Android phone
To delete Human Skeleton Reference Guide from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Human Skeleton Reference Guide.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Human Skeleton Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Human Skeleton Reference Guide app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Human Skeleton Reference Guide Software Details
1. Included are detailed images of the Skeleton Front, Skeleton Back, Skull, Hand and Foot allowing you to pinch to zoom to get a closer look at the bone structure and information.
2. This apps covers information about each bone in the human body and splits them up into 4 categories: Vertebral Column, Skull, Arm and Leg.
3. This free application provides an in-depth reference guide of the human skeleton anatomy featuring high quality detailed content and images in a well presented and easy to navigate way.
4. The Leg includes information about the Coxal Bone, Femur, Patella, Tibia, Fibula and Foot.
5. The Skull covers information about the Cranial Bones, Facial Bones and Middle Ears.
6. This app allows you to search for and save your selected skeleton topic for quicker access helping you to study various bones in a more intuitive manner.
7. The Vertebral column includes information about the Spinal Vertebrae and Chest.