How to Delete Microphone Block Free Completely
Learn how to delete your Microphone Block Free -Anti ma account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Microphone Block Free Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Microphone Block Free -Anti ma:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Microphone Block Free account, contact Microphone Block Free via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Microphone Block Free of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Microphone Block Free on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Microphone Block Free -Anti ma".
3. Delete Microphone Block Free on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Microphone Block Free -Anti ma" and Click "Uninstall".
Microphone Block Free -Anti ma Product Details
• Simple one click blocking / protection of your microphone. APP TEMPORARY BLOCK AND DISABLE ACCESS TO MICROPHONE TO ALL OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM. [NO ROOT NEEDED | PHONE CALLS NOT INTERRUPTED]. • App will protect your phone from spying on you and recording your voice or call by: virus, spyware, malware, backdoor or surveillance applications. • Try Microphone Block Free - Anti malware & Anti spyware: ✔ Block and disable your microphone by a single click. ✔ Protect your privacy from being recording and eavesdropping through the phone. ✔ Use “Spyware detector” feature to analyze if you are not already spied or recorded. (By spyware, malware, virus, backdoor or surveillance apps). ✔ Show list of apps with “record audio” - microphone permission (See security threats: spyware, virus, malware, backdoor and surveillance threats) ✔ Blocking and protection of all “call / audio / speech / voice recorder” type of application ✔ Use home screen widget for quick access. ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “On the average android phone there is 14 applications that have „record audio“ (microphone) permission and can be anytime misused to eavesdropping and recording you or your calls. Each of 14 apps can record your voice, speech and call anytime they want. Most of these apps has internet permission and can transfer your records to the world.” – ★ Spyware detector feature A special feature that helps you to analyze and catch application that may be recording and spying on you. When your telephone is in sleeping mode (screen is turned off) application is every 5 minutes testing access to your Mic. ★ Buy PRO version (Microphone Block Pro - Anti spyware & Anti malware): - PRO protection for 24/7 coverage (The free version is turned off between 8-10PM) - The PRO version has no ads. ★ Here: https://goo.gl/MS5ABV (Microphone Block Pro - Anti spyware & Anti malware) • FAQ: - Why application requires “record audio” (microphone) permission? „Spyware detector“ feature requires access to the microphone to execute security test. Microphone protection can't be technically done without direct access to microphone. - Can application secure / protect from spying by security agencies ? The application can secure and protect your android phone from listening and recording you by other applications that are infected by spyware, malware, virus or security agencies spying code, but can’t protect you from recording your calls going through “telephone line”. The app can’t secure “telephone lines” so once your voice leave the phone we are not protecting you anymore. (If security agency decide to record your calls on the “telephone line” or “operator” we are not able to protect you).