How to Delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together Completely
Learn how to delete your BELONG Beating Cancer Together account, your personal data and also delete the BELONG Beating Cancer Together app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with BELONG Beating Cancer Together completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BELONG Beating Cancer Together. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BELONG Beating Cancer Together via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BELONG Beating Cancer Together.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BELONG Beating Cancer Together of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting BELONG Beating Cancer Together's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BELONG Beating Cancer Together on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together app from your Iphone
If you want to delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BELONG Beating Cancer Together icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BELONG Beating Cancer Together.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BELONG Beating Cancer Together app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together from your Android phone
To delete BELONG Beating Cancer Together from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BELONG Beating Cancer Together.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BELONG Beating Cancer Together app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BELONG Beating Cancer Together app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BELONG Beating Cancer Together Software Details
1. The Belong.life app provides people with cancer and their families a unique and innovative personalized solution to help manage and fight cancer more effectively.
2. Using Belong, you will find support groups for every type of cancer such as breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer and many more.
3. - Access to a robust clinical trial matching service specific to your type of cancer.
4. - Assistance, tips, and support from a vast social network of others with cancer.
5. Belong is an information sharing platform between users, healthcare stake holders and publicly available information.
6. - The ability to organize and manage your records on your mobile device, and share easily with family and medical professionals.