How to Delete Cancer Risk Calculator Completely
Learn how to delete your Cancer Risk Calculator account, your personal data and also delete the Cancer Risk Calculator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Cancer Risk Calculator completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Cancer Risk Calculator Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cancer Risk Calculator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cancer Risk Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cancer Risk Calculator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cancer Risk Calculator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Cancer Risk Calculator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cancer Risk Calculator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cancer Risk Calculator from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Cancer Risk Calculator app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Cancer Risk Calculator from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cancer Risk Calculator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cancer Risk Calculator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cancer Risk Calculator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cancer Risk Calculator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Cancer Risk Calculator from your Android phone
To delete Cancer Risk Calculator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cancer Risk Calculator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cancer Risk Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cancer Risk Calculator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cancer Risk Calculator Software Details
1. This application estimates your risk of cancer, subdivided into 26 types and based on 350 different risk factors described in the scientific literature.
2. The lifetime probabilities of developing cancers were based on USA data from the National Cancer Institute's (NCI's) Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program, collected since 1973 and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR), collected since 1995.
3. All information that is requested will influence your risk for at least one type of cancer, so the more complete and accurate the information you enter, the more dependable the results.
4. As not every study includes a multivariate analysis and the effect of some risk factors on certain cancers is so large their effect cannot be eliminated from basic probability, a bias toward overestimation of risk is possible.
5. However, as significant controversy and widely different study results can persist around the impact of even a single variable in a strictly selected population, this is based on a large number of assumptions, extrapolations and estimates.
6. This application has the CE conformity mark as a medical device with a low risk.
7. As it it is considered a medical device that poses minimal risk to patients and consumers, it falls under the FDA exercise enforcement discretions.
8. Any information you enter into this application will only be stored on your device and will never be sent to us or to any other party, for any reason.
9. Risk factors requiring complex tests not available to the average clinician were excluded.
10. To use this application, create an account and enter the requested information in the different tabs as accurately and completely as you can.
11. DISCLAIMER: This application is strictly educational and all information contained herein cannot and should not replace assessment by a physician.
12. The evaluations presented represent our best efforts to conveniently assess cancer risk.