How to Cancel Cogni
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Cogni subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Cogni subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Cogni Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cogni subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cogni".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cogni subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cogni subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cogni Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cogni" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cogni will now be canceled.
Cancel Cogni Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cogni via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cogni. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cogni
Cancel Cogni via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cogni via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cogni's Website
Another way of canceling Cogni subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cogni app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cogniapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cogni App
Cogni is the easiest, faster and fun way for you to write down your emotions and thoughts. These records are widely used in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), but can be useful even for those who do not do therapy. BENEFITS: • Easy to learn and use • Your notes are always with you! • Practical and easy to record your emotions • Register emotions with a few taps on the screen • You can record any emotion and write the details later if needed • All your records in one place • Take full advantage of your therapy sessions • Never forget to report something to your therapist Cognitive-behavioral therapy (or simply CBT) is a type of psychotherapy. CBT has been expanding around the world, as a practical approach to treatment with excellent results. Among various techniques used by psychologists who practice CBT, one of the most used techniques is the Dysfunctional Thought Record. And that's what Cogni does best! It works like this: whenever you feel some striking emotion, you take note of the situation that caused it, the thoughts you had at the time and the actions you took as a result of that emotion. Over time, your thinking Records history begins to reveal patterns of behavior that you and your therapist can identify and work. Even if you do not have a psychologist or is not in therapy, registering your thoughts can be very useful as a means of self-learning. And if you ever decide to start therapy, you will already have a rich history right in the app, th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app