How To Cancel Cogni Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cogni and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cogni subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cogni subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cogni website
- Alternatives to Cogni
Cancel Cogni Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cogni subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cogni".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cogni subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cogni subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cogni Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cogni" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cogni will now be canceled.
Cancel Cogni Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cogni via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cogni. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cogni
Cancel Cogni Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cogni via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cogni's Website
Another way of canceling Cogni subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cogni app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cogniapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cogni App
Cogni is the easiest, faster and fun way for you to write down your emotions and thoughts. These records are widely used in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), but can be useful even for those who do not do therapy. BENEFITS: • Easy to learn and use • Your notes are always with you! • Practical and easy to record your emotions • Register emotions with a few taps on the screen • You can record any emotion and write the details later if needed • All your records in one place • Take full advantage of your therapy sessions • Never forget to report something to your thera...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app