How to Cancel Nourishly
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nourishly Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nourishly Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nourishly will now be canceled.
Cancel Nourishly Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nourishly
Cancel Nourishly via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nourishly's Website
Another way of canceling Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.nourishly.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nourishly - Nutrition and Diet App
Whether you’re struggling with your weight, trying to make dietary changes for medical reasons, trying to overcome digestive issues, or are working with a health professional and would like to ditch paper diaries, Nourishly is here to make it a whole lot easier! Nourishly was built with input from leading dietitians, psychologists and researchers to bring together “what works”, including: ☆ Cognitive-behavioral meal, activity, mood, sleep, hunger and temptation tracking ☆ Simple and specialized meal plans ☆ Science backed micro-missions that tweak your habits to unlock "Ah-ha!" moments ☆ Rewards that surprise and delight you along the way ☆ Resilience strategies to help unstick you when needed ☆ Link with your healthcare professional for feedback and precision treatment! Nourishly had been built with love to make you proud and confident in your relationship with food and your body, so that you can fully participate in all that life has to offer. Oh, and we take your privacy and security super seriously. We comply with HIPAA and meet industry-standard security practices. Please note: There is no calorie counting or advertising in this app. 6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY 1. LINK WITH YOUR CARE TEAM: Turbo charge the care you receive by linking with your Dietitian, Nutritionist, Psychologist, Doctor, Social Worker, Health Coach, Nurse Practitioner, or Personal Trainer for insight-driven care and feedback in AND out of session. 2. PERSONALIZED MEAL, MOOD...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app