How To Cancel Google One Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google One and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google One subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google One subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google One website
- Alternatives to Google One
Cancel Google One Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google One subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google One".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google One subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google One subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google One Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google One" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google One will now be canceled.
Cancel Google One Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google One via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google One. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google One
Cancel Google One Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google One via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google One's Website
Another way of canceling Google One subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google One app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://one.google.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google One App
Google One is a membership for expanded storage that includes extra benefits to help you get more out of Google. You can use the Google One app to: • Manage your storage plan, which covers Google Drive, Gmail and original quality photos and videos in Google Photos. • Automatically back up your phone. All your photos, contacts, messages, and more, will be safely backed up in the cloud. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device. • Contact our team of experts with just one tap. If you need help with Google products and services,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app