How To Cancel Google Apps Device Policy Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Apps Device Policy and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Apps Device Policy subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Apps Device Policy subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Apps Device Policy website
- Alternatives to Google Apps Device Policy
Cancel Google Apps Device Policy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Apps Device Policy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Apps Device Policy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Apps Device Policy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Apps Device Policy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Apps Device Policy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Apps Device Policy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Apps Device Policy will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Apps Device Policy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Apps Device Policy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Apps Device Policy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Apps Device Policy
Cancel Google Apps Device Policy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Apps Device Policy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Apps Device Policy's Website
Another way of canceling Google Apps Device Policy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Apps Device Policy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190930 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Apps Device Policy App
***THIS APP IS ONLY FOR BUSINESSES USING G SUITE.*** You would be required to enroll your device with Google Device Policy App if your IT administrator has set up Mobile Management in your company. The app allows your IT administrator to mandate security settings like screen lock or device encryption and keep corporate data safe. In this app, you can review all the security policies applied on your device at any point of time. The IT administrator can also configure corporate WiFi networks or work apps, that are auto-provisioned upon device enrollment. Note: your personal information lik...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app