How To Cancel Google Sheets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Sheets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Sheets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Sheets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Sheets website
- Alternatives to Google Sheets
Cancel Google Sheets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Sheets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Sheets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Sheets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Sheets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Sheets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Sheets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Sheets will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Sheets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Sheets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Sheets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Sheets
Cancel Google Sheets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Sheets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Sheets's Website
Another way of canceling Google Sheets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Sheets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/docs/?p=android_sheets_help and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Sheets App
Create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can: - Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files - Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time. - Work anywhere, anytime - even offline - Add and respond to comments. - Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more. - Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type. - Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app