How To Cancel Google Docs Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Docs and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Docs subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Docs subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Docs website
- Alternatives to Google Docs
Cancel Google Docs Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Docs subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Docs".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Docs subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Docs subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Docs Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Docs" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Docs will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Docs Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Docs via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Docs. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Docs
Cancel Google Docs Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Docs via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Docs's Website
Another way of canceling Google Docs subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Docs app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/docs/?p=android_docs_help and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Docs App
Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can: - Create new documents or edit existing files - Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time. - Work anywhere, anytime - even offline - Add and respond to comments. - Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type. - Research, right in Docs with Explore - Open, edit and save Word documents. Permissions Notice Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files an...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app