How To Cancel Microsoft OneDrive Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Microsoft OneDrive and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Microsoft OneDrive subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Microsoft OneDrive subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Microsoft OneDrive website
- Alternatives to Microsoft OneDrive
Cancel Microsoft OneDrive Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Microsoft OneDrive subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Microsoft OneDrive".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Microsoft OneDrive subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Microsoft OneDrive subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Microsoft OneDrive Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Microsoft OneDrive" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microsoft OneDrive will now be canceled.
Cancel Microsoft OneDrive Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microsoft OneDrive via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microsoft OneDrive. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microsoft OneDrive
Cancel Microsoft OneDrive Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microsoft OneDrive via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Microsoft OneDrive's Website
Another way of canceling Microsoft OneDrive subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Microsoft OneDrive app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://aka.ms/OneDriveOnAndroid and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Microsoft OneDrive App
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage. Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features: Back up photos & videos • Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload • Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging • View...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app