How To Cancel Google Drive Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Drive and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Drive subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Drive subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Drive website
- Alternatives to Google Drive
Cancel Google Drive Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Drive subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Drive".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Drive subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Drive subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Drive Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Drive" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Drive will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Drive Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Drive via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Drive. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Drive
Cancel Google Drive Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Drive via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Drive's Website
Another way of canceling Google Drive subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Drive app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/drive/?p=android_drive_help and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Drive App
Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders. With Drive, you can: • Safely store and access your files anywhere • Quickly access recent and important files • Search for files by name and content • Share and set permissions for files and folders • View your content on the go while offline • Receive notifications about important activity on your files • Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://suppo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app