How To Cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard website
- Alternatives to Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
Cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard will now be canceled.
Cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
Cancel Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard's Website
Another way of canceling Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.microsoft.com/swiftkey and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard App
Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Use your personalized keyboard to type and send emoji, GIFs and more just the way you like. The Microsoft SwiftKey swipe keyboard is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emoji. The built-in emoji keyboard has every emoji you’ll ever need and more. Microsoft SwiftKey learns your favorite emoji so you can always send your friends the right reactions. Microsoft SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app