How To Cancel Chrome Beta Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Chrome Beta and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Chrome Beta subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Chrome Beta subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Chrome Beta website
- Alternatives to Chrome Beta
Cancel Chrome Beta Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Chrome Beta subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Chrome Beta".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Chrome Beta subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Chrome Beta subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Chrome Beta Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Chrome Beta" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Chrome Beta will now be canceled.
Cancel Chrome Beta Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Chrome Beta via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Chrome Beta. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Chrome Beta
Cancel Chrome Beta Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Chrome Beta via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Chrome Beta's Website
Another way of canceling Chrome Beta subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Chrome Beta app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.google.com/chrome/android and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Chrome Beta App
Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android! • Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.) • Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser. You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app