How to Cancel Camera Block Pro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Camera Block Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Camera Block Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Camera Block Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Camera Block Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Camera Block Pro
Cancel Camera Block Pro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Camera Block Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bytepioneers.com/camera-block/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Camera Block Pro - Anti malwar App
• APP BLOCK ALL CAMERA RESOURCES AND DISABLE ACCESS TO CAMERA TO OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM [NO ROOT NEEDED] • Block, disable and secure phone camera and protect your privacy from spyware. • App will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: Viruses, surveillance, spyware and malware applications. • Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware app: ✔ Protect your privacy from phone camera spies (spyware, malware, surveillance or infected apps) ✔ Monitor which apps have camera permission ✔ Setup automatic blocking periods ✔ Easy to use home screen widget for quick access ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “Average android phone have installed 38 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 38 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps has internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” -- ★ Try Free version (Camera Block Free - Anti spyware & Anti malware): - Free protection works 22 hours per day (Blocking is turned off between 8-10PM) - The free version contains banner ads ★ https://goo.gl/1ia72d (Camera Block Free - Anti spyware & Anti malware) • FAQ: - Does Camera Block Pro need camera or internet permission? Is the app safe? The app doesn't require "camera permission" or "internet permission"....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app