How to Cancel AARC
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your AARC Mobile subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your AARC Mobile subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel AARC Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AARC Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AARC Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AARC Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AARC Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AARC Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AARC Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AARC will now be canceled.
Cancel AARC Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AARC Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AARC Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AARC
Cancel AARC via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AARC Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on AARC's Website
Another way of canceling AARC Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AARC Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.aarc.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AARC Mobile App
Since 1947, the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) has been committed to enhancing your professionalism as a respiratory care practitioner, improving your performance on the job, and helping you broaden the scope of knowledge essential to your success. Features: - Update your Profile - Full access to Conference Resources - View, update and send notes on your conference sessions - Set reminders for events and receive alerts - Speaker information - Check out exhibitors and Exhibit Hall floor plan Download the AARC app now.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app