How to Cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel will now be canceled.
Cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel
Cancel #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel's Website
Another way of canceling #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ggapps.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Sel App
Wish to build confidence and have higher self esteem? Want to learn how to become more successful and enjoy the power of inner-monologue? IMPROVING SELF LOVE AND SELF ESTEEM IS SIMPLE Throw away your negative thoughts. Accept your positive thoughts. Learn to identify your inner conversation and respond to real life thoughts. Train daily and improve your self esteem and wellness. SCIENCE BACKED The app is shown to improve supportive thinking and reduce maladaptive beliefs in 7 published academic papers. According to CBT models, negative self talk – individuals’ ongoing interpretations of the self, others and the world - maintain psychological difficulties such as low self esteem, mood, and maladaptive behaviours. HOW DO I FEEL SELF LOVE The foundations of healthy self worth and self esteem are built upon beliefs. Our beliefs have the potential to bias and affect our ability to deal with daily situations. For example, if I believe that "everything in my life needs to be prefect", I won't be able to live up to these expectations and my confidence will decrease. BELIEFS AND SELF TALK Beliefs and self talk are interrelated. With daily affirmations, we learn to embrace healthier and more adaptive self-talk. We can change our beliefs and get rid of thinking patterns that negatively affect our confidence and self-esteem. HOW THE APP WORKS The app is designed to: 1. Increase your awareness of negative thoughts 2. Train you to identify and challenge negative thoughts 3. Increase y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Can you please cancel my subscription to GGSE
— by Lindsay Orcutt on Mar 07 2022
Search for another app