How to Delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult Completely
Learn how to delete your 5-Minute Clinical Consult account, your personal data and also delete the 5-Minute Clinical Consult app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with 5-Minute Clinical Consult completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 5-Minute Clinical Consult. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 5-Minute Clinical Consult via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 5-Minute Clinical Consult.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 5-Minute Clinical Consult of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting 5-Minute Clinical Consult's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 5-Minute Clinical Consult on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult app from your Iphone
If you want to delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 5-Minute Clinical Consult icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 5-Minute Clinical Consult.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 5-Minute Clinical Consult app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult from your Android phone
To delete 5-Minute Clinical Consult from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 5-Minute Clinical Consult.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 5-Minute Clinical Consult app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 5-Minute Clinical Consult app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
5-Minute Clinical Consult Software Details
1. • After 30 days, your Google Play account will be charged $99.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
2. The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 1,100 medical conditions found in everyday practice.
3. Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
4. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
5. If you do choose not to purchase a subscription, the content will no longer be viewable after the free-trial period ends.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel, or change your subscription.
7. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify.
8. Powered by: Unbound Medicine to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.