How to Delete Good Crypto Completely
Learn how to delete your Good Crypto: trading terminal account, your personal data and also delete the Good Crypto app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Good Crypto: trading terminal completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Good Crypto Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Good Crypto: trading terminal. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Good Crypto: trading terminal via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Good Crypto.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Good Crypto of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Good Crypto's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Good Crypto: trading terminal on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Good Crypto: trading terminal from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Good Crypto app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Good Crypto: trading terminal from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Good Crypto: trading terminal icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Good Crypto: trading terminal.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Good Crypto: trading terminal app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Good Crypto: trading terminal" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Good Crypto from your Android phone
To delete Good Crypto: trading terminal from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Good Crypto: trading terminal.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Good Crypto: trading terminal app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Good Crypto: trading terminal app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Good Crypto: trading terminal Software Details
1. Coming soon: full trading support for Deribit exchange ; Trading View Charts and TradingView technical indicators; OCO, OTO, TWAP/VWAP, Iceberg orders, advanced execution algorithms, automated hedging, and much more.
2. No matter which trading setup you prefer and what kind of trader you are (a tab trader, a window trader, or two screens trader) - Good Crypto app allows you to use your preferred layout.
3. • Attach Take Profit and Stop Loss to any order you send on any exchange, including Bitmex and Binance.
4. We employ multiple levels of protection and undergo a regular security audit by leading cybersecurity firms.