How to Delete H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Completely
Learn how to delete your H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App account, contact H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App".
3. Delete H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App" and Click "Uninstall".
H&R Block Aus DIY Tax App Product Details
Lodge your tax return with H&R Block from $19.95 and receive your refund fast. It's simple and secure. In three easy steps you can complete your return anywhere, even when you're on the go. Simply create an account and fill in your information. Our accountants check your return before lodgement. Remember, there are no out of pocket costs when you use our fee from refund service and your tax return package costs are tax deductible.