How to Delete i Completely
Learn how to delete your iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank account, your personal data and also delete the i app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete i Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with i.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify i of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting i's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete i app from your Iphone
If you want to delete iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete i from your Android phone
To delete iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank Software Details
1. iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, getting payments done through Unified Payment Interface (UPI), offers over 170 banking services on your mobile.
2. iMobile is ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application.
3. iWear offers banking and informational services to make a simplified banking experience as never before.