How to Delete IMS Patient App Completely
Learn how to delete your IMS Patient App account, your personal data and also delete the IMS Patient App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with IMS Patient App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete IMS Patient App Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IMS Patient App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting IMS Patient App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with IMS Patient App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify IMS Patient App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting IMS Patient App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of IMS Patient App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete IMS Patient App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete IMS Patient App app from your Iphone
If you want to delete IMS Patient App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the IMS Patient App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on IMS Patient App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the IMS Patient App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete IMS Patient App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete IMS Patient App from your Android phone
To delete IMS Patient App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on IMS Patient App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the IMS Patient App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the IMS Patient App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
IMS Patient App Software Details
1. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments, send prescription refill requests, and even pay their bills.
2. IMS PatientApp is a mobile application that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process.
3. • Prescriptions: Send refill requests and view your list of active prescriptions.
4. PatientApp is fully HIPAA compliant, to ensure that your health information is protected and secure.
5. • Messages: Send messages to your provider and other clinical staff, quickly & securely.