How To Delete GC Plugin for Dropbox Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your GC Plugin for Dropbox account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the GC Plugin for Dropbox app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with GC Plugin for Dropbox completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like GC Plugin for Dropbox
Delete GC Plugin for Dropbox Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GC Plugin for Dropbox. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GC Plugin for Dropbox via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GC Plugin .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GC Plugin of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete GC Plugin for Dropbox's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GC Plugin for Dropbox on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete GC Plugin for Dropbox from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting GC Plugin for Dropbox app from an Iphone
If you want to delete GC Plugin for Dropbox from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the GC Plugin for Dropbox icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on GC Plugin for Dropbox.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GC Plugin for Dropbox app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete GC Plugin for Dropbox" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete GC Plugin for Dropbox from your Android phone
To delete GC Plugin for Dropbox from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GC Plugin for Dropbox.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GC Plugin for Dropbox app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the GC Plugin for Dropbox app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
GC Plugin for Dropbox Software Details
A plug-in to the "Ghost Commander file manager" application which provides access to the Dropbox cloud storage and then let you to upload and download files to and from the Dropbox. The plugin does not work without Ghost Commander application itself! Install the main app at first, then download and install this plugin. To use the plugin, launch Ghost Commander, then find the Dropbox item in the home: list. A web browser should open which will be used to authenticate. Ghost Commander will never posses your Dropbox password, it just keeps the security token which will expire after a whi...