How To Delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your WebDAV for Ghost Commander account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the WebDAV for Ghost Commander app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with WebDAV for Ghost Commander completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like WebDAV for Ghost Commander
Delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WebDAV for Ghost Commander. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting WebDAV for Ghost Commander via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with WebDAV .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify WebDAV of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of WebDAV for Ghost Commander on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting WebDAV for Ghost Commander app from an Iphone
If you want to delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the WebDAV for Ghost Commander icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on WebDAV for Ghost Commander.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the WebDAV for Ghost Commander app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander from your Android phone
To delete WebDAV for Ghost Commander from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on WebDAV for Ghost Commander.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the WebDAV for Ghost Commander app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the WebDAV for Ghost Commander app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
WebDAV for Ghost Commander Software Details
1. WebDAV plugin lets the Ghost Commander file manager to access cloud services which support the WebDAV protocol.
2. Install the Ghost Commander file manager first, then install this plugin.
3. This won't work without Ghost Commander file manager application.
4. 1) Open the Ghost Commander application's home: panel.