Contact GC Plugin for Dropbox
Why should I report an Issue with GC Plugin for Dropbox?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Ghost Squared to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
GC Plugin for Dropbox Features and Description
A plug-in to the "Ghost Commander file manager" application which provides access to the Dropbox cloud storage and then let you to upload and download files to and from the Dropbox. The plugin does not work without Ghost Commander application itself! Install the main app at first, then download and install this plugin. To use the plugin, launch Ghost Commander, then find the Dropbox item in the home: list. A web browser should open which will be used to authenticate. Ghost Commander will never posses your Dropbox password, it just keeps the security token which will expire after a while. Please note, when you close the file manager you could see the web browser is still open. It's a known issue of the Dropbox API, please just close the browser.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common GC Plugin Issues
How to Fix GC Plugin Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with GC Plugin, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if GC Plugin is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter GC Plugin user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that GC Plugin is down, you'll need to wait until GC Plugin itself fixes the issue.
- Clear GC Plugin app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....