How to Delete FirstLine Benefits Completely
Learn how to delete your FirstLine Benefits account, your personal data and also delete the FirstLine Benefits app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with FirstLine Benefits completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete FirstLine Benefits Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FirstLine Benefits. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FirstLine Benefits via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FirstLine Benefits.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FirstLine Benefits of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting FirstLine Benefits's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FirstLine Benefits on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FirstLine Benefits from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete FirstLine Benefits app from your Iphone
If you want to delete FirstLine Benefits from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FirstLine Benefits icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FirstLine Benefits.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FirstLine Benefits app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FirstLine Benefits" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete FirstLine Benefits from your Android phone
To delete FirstLine Benefits from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FirstLine Benefits.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FirstLine Benefits app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FirstLine Benefits app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FirstLine Benefits Software Details
1. If your benefit includes an option to shop in-store, you can use the store locator to find participating locations near you.
2. In it, you’ll find details about your benefit, balance info, our online store and tools that make shopping easier.
3. Visit the help center to find quick and easy answers to questions about your benefit.
4. A simple onboarding process walks you through setup, so you can quickly register your account and start using your benefit.
5. Use the barcode scanner to find out if products are approved as you shop in store.
6. Find your current account balance and expiration date, so you know when you have credits to spend.
7. Designed for members who are part of the FirstLine™ benefits through their health plan, employer or other group.
8. You must be eligible to register your FirstLine Benefits account.
9. The FirstLine Benefits app makes it easy to use and manage your benefits.