How To Delete Photo Tool Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Photo Tool account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Photo Tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Photo Tool completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Photo Tool Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Photo Tool. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Photo Tool via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Photo Tool.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Photo Tool of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Photo Tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Photo Tool on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Photo Tool from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Photo Tool app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Photo Tools from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Photo Tool icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Photo Tool.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Photo Tool app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Photo Tool" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Photo Tool app from your Android device
To delete Photo Tool from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Photo Tool.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Photo Tool app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Photo Tool app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Photo Tool Software Details
This app helps you manage and upload social app photos and videos to Google photos, Picasa. ■ Directly backup from your social app to Google photos and Picasa. ■ Upload photos or videos to Google photos. ■ Bring you the latest and most popular wallpapers. ■ Download albums to phone folders by one click. browse downloaded photos with your favorite apps. ■ Transfer photos and videos to popular social apps. ... ✔ Apps Backup your social photos and videos easy and fast. Help you to transfer files from social apps like Instagram, Facebook, Wechat to Google photos or Picasa albums. You c...