How To Delete BioID Facial Recognition Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BioID Facial Recognition account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BioID Facial Recognition app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BioID Facial Recognition completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BioID Facial Recognition
Delete BioID Facial Recognition Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BioID Facial Recognition. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BioID Facial Recognition via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BioID Facial Recognition.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BioID Facial Recognition of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BioID Facial Recognition's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BioID Facial Recognition on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BioID Facial Recognition from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BioID Facial Recognition app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BioID Facial Recognition from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BioID Facial Recognition icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BioID Facial Recognition.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BioID Facial Recognition app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BioID Facial Recognition" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete BioID Facial Recognition from your Android phone
To delete BioID Facial Recognition from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BioID Facial Recognition.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BioID Facial Recognition app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BioID Facial Recognition app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BioID Facial Recognition Software Details
1. The BioID app is a multifactor user authenticator – see how well face recognition works today! Developers and companies can easily add biometric authentication to their mobile platforms with a few lines of code.
2. Biometric authentication such as facial recognition verifies the physical presence of the user, for easy, strong multifactor authentication using only the user’s mobile device with no extra hardware needed.
3. As a user, get simple and user-friendly stronger security for the growing number of apps and websites that support BioID Connect.
4. As an administrator, improve the security of your authentication simply by supporting BioID Connect through industry standard OpenID Connect / OAuth 2.0 protocols.
5. The BioID app provides multifactor user authentication (biometrics + mobile device).
6. Multifactor authentication systems using factors like software/hardware tokens or biometric security are becoming more common.
7. • Developers and companies can easily add secure, convenient face recognition to their mobile platform (websites or native apps), without any knowledge of biometrics.