How to Delete Face Recognition Completely
Learn how to delete your Face Recognition account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Face Recognition Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Face Recognition:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Face Recognition account, contact Face Recognition via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Face Recognition of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Face Recognition on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Face Recognition".
3. Delete Face Recognition on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Face Recognition" and Click "Uninstall".
Face Recognition Product Details
Face Recognition can be used as a test framework for several face recognition methods including the Neural Networks with TensorFlow and Caffe. It includes following preprocessing algorithms: - Grayscale - Crop - Eye Alignment - Gamma Correction - Difference of Gaussians - Canny-Filter - Local Binary Pattern - Histogramm Equalization (can only be used if grayscale is used too) - Resize You can choose from the following feature extraction and classification methods: - Eigenfaces with Nearest Neighbour - Image Reshaping with Support Vector Machine - TensorFlow with SVM or KNN - Caffe with SVM or KNN The manual can be found here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/USER%20MANUAL.md At the moment only armeabi-v7a devices and upwards are supported. For best experience in recognition mode rotate the device to left. _______________________________________________________________ TensorFlow: If you want to use the Tensorflow Inception5h model, download it from here: https://storage.googleapis.com/download.tensorflow.org/models/inception5h.zip Then copy the file "tensorflow_inception_graph.pb" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/TensorFlow" Use these default settings for a start: Number of classes: 1001 (not relevant as we don't use the last layer) Input Size: 224 Image mean: 128 Output size: 1024 Input layer: input Output layer: avgpool0 Model file: tensorflow_inception_graph.pb --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want to use the VGG Face Descriptor model, download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51wi2la5e034wfv/vgg_faces.pb?dl=0 Caution: This model runs only on devices with at least 3 GB or RAM. Then copy the file "vgg_faces.pb" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/TensorFlow" Use these default settings for a start: Number of classes: 1000 (not relevant as we don't use the last layer) Input Size: 224 Image mean: 128 Output size: 4096 Input layer: Placeholder Output layer: fc7/fc7 Model file: vgg_faces.pb _______________________________________________________________ Caffe: If you want to use the VGG Face Descriptor model, download it from here: http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/vgg_face/src/vgg_face_caffe.tar.gz Caution: This model runs only on devices with at least 3 GB or RAM. Then copy the files "VGG_FACE_deploy.prototxt" and "VGG_FACE.caffemodel" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/caffe" Use these default settings for a start: Mean values: 104, 117, 123 Output layer: fc7 Model file: VGG_FACE_deploy.prototxt Weights file: VGG_FACE.caffemodel _______________________________________________________________ The license files can be found here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/LICENSE.txt and here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/NOTICE.txt