How to Delete Salt Lake City Public Library Completely
Published by Salt Lake City Public Library | Updated: Jan 30, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Salt Lake City Public Library account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Salt Lake City Public Library Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Salt Lake City Public Library:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Salt Lake City Public Library account, contact Salt Lake City Public Library via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Salt Lake City Public Library of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Salt Lake City Public Library using the form below:
2. How to Delete Salt Lake City Public Library on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Salt Lake City Public Library".
3. Delete Salt Lake City Public Library on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Salt Lake City Public Library" and Click "Uninstall".
Salt Lake City Public Library Product Details
The City Library's app helps you browse the catalog, access items in the Digital Library, discover great new books, connect with The City Library's social media accounts, and have a digital version of your Library Card always available when it's time to check out.
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!