How to Cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iTIVA plus Anesthesia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iTIVA plus Anesthesia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iTIVA plus Anesthesia will now be canceled.
Cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iTIVA plus Anesthesia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iTIVA plus Anesthesia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iTIVA plus Anesthesia
Cancel iTIVA plus Anesthesia via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iTIVA plus Anesthesia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on iTIVA plus Anesthesia's Website
Another way of canceling iTIVA plus Anesthesia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iTIVA plus Anesthesia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.itiva.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iTIVA plus Anesthesia App
-SUBSCRIBE TO SUPPORT FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS APP- iTIVA is a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic simulation program that provides information about the distribution of drugs based on mathematical models and calculates a dose required to achieve the desired target, plasma, or effect-site concentration, like a TCI pump (target controlled infusion), calculating schemes that can be implemented in volumetric infusion pumps based on pharmacokinetic principles to guide your TIVA or balanced Anesthesia. So you can now easily do manual TCI Pharmacokinetic models iTIVA library includes 27 drugs and more than 65 pharmacokinetic models, that are updated continuously: -Remifentanil - ULTIVA -Fentanyl -Hydromorphone -Morphine -Sufentanil -Alfentanil -Ketamine -Procaine -Lidocaine - Etomidate -Propofol - DIPRIVAN -Dexmedetomidine - PRECEDEX -Midazolam - Remimazolam -Penthotal -Atracurium -Cisatracurium -Vecuronium -Rocuronium -Tranexamic -Magnesium Sulfate -Diazepam -Heparin - ACT estimation -Protamine It also calculates the end-tidal (Et) for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane to get the MAC age based on the Mapleson formula or Lerou nomogram. - Record intra-operative milestones (like unconsciousness, BIS value, etc..) - Share your case with other colleagues using QR codes - Export all recorded information as an excel file Please support future development by subscribing to this App WARNING: iTIVA is not designed to handle intravenous drugs for individual patients. Its...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app