How to Cancel PlushCare
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PlushCare Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PlushCare Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PlushCare will now be canceled.
Cancel PlushCare Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PlushCare
Cancel PlushCare via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PlushCare's Website
Another way of canceling PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.plushcare.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PlushCare: Medical Doctor Care App
SEE A TRUSTED, WORLD CLASS ONLINE DOCTOR Get diagnosed and prescribed medications online. Major insurances accepted. Cost effective & convenient. Nationwide. With over 300,000 users and counting PlushCare is a leading virtual primary care provider. Our physicians come from the top 50 U.S. medical schools and are licensed and U.S. board-certified. You can see our online doctors via phone or computer 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays for medical care and online treatments, including online prescriptions. Our physicians can treat over 3,500 medical conditions online and are committed to creating a stress free environment with positive patient outcomes. 97% of conditions are treated on the first visit. If the online doctor is unable to treat you, the appointment is free. Our patients have consistently rated our medical care at close to 5 out of 5 stars across the most popular review platforms. HERE’S WHAT PLUSHCARE PATIENTS ARE SAYING "I can't recommend this app enough. The doctors are kind, compassionate and they actually read your chart! " (Nicole, age 34, GA) "Amazing experience! Dr. Was super helpful and the process was easy. Really pleased! 2nd appointment was great, so helpful. I wish all Healthcare was this easy." (Katrina, age 40, AL) HOW DOES A VISIT WITH A PLUSHCARE DOCTOR WORK? To book an appointment simply select a time and preferred doctor from our booking page. Then enter your insurance information (if applicable), create an account, sele...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app