How to Cancel Quran Pro Muslim
Learn how to cancel Quran Pro Muslim:القرآن الكريم subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Quran Pro Muslim Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Quran Pro Muslim:القرآن الكريم".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Quran Pro Muslim" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Quran Pro Muslim Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Quran Pro Muslim:القرآن الكريم" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Quran Pro Muslim will now be canceled.
Cancel Quran Pro Muslim Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Quran Pro Muslim:القرآن الكريم" or "Quanticapps Ltd" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Quran Pro Muslim
Cancel Quran Pro Muslim via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Quran Pro Muslim's Website
- Visit their website - https://islam.quanticapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Quran Pro Muslim:القرآن الكريم App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app